Leicester Print Workshop
50 St Stephen's Road, Leicester, LE2 1GG
10:00am to 4:00pm
Discover the versatility of this popular relief print technique. This course will introduce the basic skills of linocut from designing your image to cutting your block and printing. In addition you will have the opportunity to experiment with mark making, colour and collage.
A perfect course for beginners or those wishing to refresh their skills.
Cost: £75 / £67.50 concessions - contact LPW, see link below
- Introduction to LPW and the course.
- A look at some examples of lino prints and advice on designing an image.
- Demo: Transferring an image to lino and cutting the image
- The creation of your lino block.
- Demo: Printing the lino block
- Experiment with printing lino block during afternoon
- Cleaning up and close of course
T: 0116 255 3634